Thursday, April 7, 2011

Best ideas for raising kids ...

I was going through some notes on success principles and came across the following:
According to Zig Ziglar, the best idea for raising kids is to "Love them unconditionally. Begin and end each day properly."
Isn't that well said? I must remember to end the day right with them. Too often we get so caught up with ourselves that we lose sight of what is important to us, too often we get so caught up with petty things that we lose sight of those little ones which holds us dear. Too often .. 
And as Joseph Campbell says ... "To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you might just be the whole world." 
Please God, help me have the strength to be the kind of mum my kids deserve and the kind you want me to be - kind, loving and patient. 

3 comments:

Kiasu Mom said...

Very nicely said..I am sure you will be a good mom :-)

Kamal Halim said...

trust yourself..sure you will become not just good but better mom

Jaime Leigh said...

well said! As a mother of three boys...I am going to try to end the day well with them...good advice indeed!