Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Megan's first movie

Last weekend, we brought Megan for her first movie at the cinema - Sammy's Adventure. I have been meaning to bring her earlier, but there was not really a movie which I thought would appeal to her.

However, when this one came along, I was really excited that she could see the sea creatures that we have been introducing to her. Among the animals she knows are fish, turtle, dolphin, crab, octopus and all of these were in the movie!

She was able to sit for about an hour before she became restless and started to climb and walk around. At some point, I realised that she was actually squatting on the ground and not standing anymore, I had thought that she was tired.

But when I reached down to pick her up, I realised she was actually picking up popcorn from the floor and into her mouth!!! Arghhh!!! Thankfully, she did not develop any stomach infection after that.

Ryan went to this movie as well and could not wait for his sister to follow suit. He was enjoying his popcorn and sat through the whole movie.

Even her daddy could not pacify Megan after a while and thankfully the movie ended shortly. Overall it was quite a fun outing and I was so glad that Megan did not kick up a fuss about the dark and all.

Looks like another kid-appropriate movie is in the pipeline then.

No comments: