Saturday, November 6, 2010

Should we? Should we?

Our family is growing, and with it means that we are looking for a bigger car to drive all of us around.

I had not planned for a change of car since I got mine some 3 years ago. I had originally thought that it would last us a good 10 years or something.

Obviously now, with the anticipated arrival of the little one, we would have to consider a bigger car which can accommodate the additional car seat.

My original thought was a Toyota Wish or a Mazda or even a Chevrolet, but my hubby decided that those were not big enough. No, no, he is not thinking of something like the Ford F-150! That would be quite a bit of a trouble for me if there was a need to go to an auto shop!

He was actually thinking of the Estima. While I quite like the idea, it would also mean that the monthly commitment is much much higher than now. And I heard that the maintenance is not cheap either. And I have not seen many workshops where they can check engine light easily!

Can you imagine if anything goes wrong and I am stuck with the kids? It would be like I am looking for a San Diego auto repair shop!! Err, scary!

But anyway, we are not in a hurry though, we are merely looking around to see where the best deals are so that we are prepared when the time comes and we really really need a car.

So, you guys have any ideas on what is a good 7-seater to consider? Low maintenance and reasonable prices are key to us.

2 comments:

Kiasu Mom said...

Are you expecting your 3rd?

We recently bought a NIssan Grand Livina. It was affordable and comfortable. I like it cause it wasn't as big as the other 7 seaters and the monthly payment is not as high too.

Earn 200 said...

Earn easily 200 dollars here in the internet. Simply be an affiliated member and promote the site and its product! http://www.earn-200-dollars-online.info/