Wednesday, May 2, 2007

33

For most people, 33 is just another number they see everyday.
For me, this number brings a whole new meaning - this is my age in less than a week's time.

How do I feel?
Well, as weird as it may sound, I actually feel very happy.
I am not one to hide my age and declare I am 5 years younger, on the contrary, I have always embraced my age as it comes and this year, I will be 33 years old.

I am not sure if I can say that I am wiser, but I am definitely living every bit of my age. I hope this year will bring me better health and happiness to the family and friends. Of course, some additional wealth would not hurt as well.

And ever since I have Ryan, I have also begun to reflect on my mother whenever my birthday comes - thank you mum for bringing me to this world and for building all my initial years to what I am today.

Here's to a brand new year for me!

1 comment:

WSL said...

brithday ah? when was that ah?