Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Conversation which made me laughed

So last night I was making banana cake and the family gathered around the oven to see "Mummy's banana cake" cause it was te first time I made it.

And when Ryan was poking his daddy too much, the following conversation took place...

Daddy: You do that again and I will put your hand into the oven ah. Burn it ah.
Ryan: You want me to die ah? So you got only one son ah?
Daddy: No la, burn already will grow back one.
Ryan: What?! You think I am a starfish ah? Hand can grow back ah? You see? I got 1, 2, 3, 4 (referring to his limbs) - you think I am a special kind of starfish ah?

It was too funny to continue cos we all burst out laughing.

Kids, you just never know what they know and what they will say.

1 comment:

Outsource said...

Nice presentation, Well Documented with specifics. The art of contemporary writing is present in your blog. Good choice of words.
A Good Blog