It has been a while since I last blogged about Ryan, or anything else for that matter.
Here, I will attempt to provide an update of Ryan's developments to date.
However, I may miss out some details, which I will make up when I return.
Ryan is now 27 months and here are some of his mile stones to date:
1) He can count straight from 1 -11, but sometimes he will skip 6 for some strange reason.
2) He is able to wear his own shoes, although not always correct.
3) He is able to build models which he will proudly declare asaeroplanes ... but I cannot see which part resembles what. However, I will still go along since he is so adamant about it.
4) He sings some phrases "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star..." "Row row row your boat ...." "Lalala Lalala .. Elmo song..." His phrases are not always right, but he gets the tune right though, at least I know he is not tune deaf!
5) Able to hold pencils and has started with a colouring book. however, the lines are always ignored and his colour are all over the place. What is more, he will get us to sit with him so that we will also have to hold his tiny pencils and start colouring with him!
6) Is extremely loving towards us, me especially. He has a very manja way of calling me, melting me every time.
7) Is able to identify 21 pictures on his ABC chart.
8) Is a very good talker. Next time I will record his exact sentences and I guarantee, it will make you laugh!
Hmm ... think this it is to date, although I believe I have missed out quite a fair bit.
Never mind, I will blog about it when it comes to my mind.