Sunday, January 6, 2008

Getting emotional with books

If you look at my book shelf, you can actually tell what my mood is.
And if you track the book purchases with time, you can actually tell when I was happy, when I was sad, when I developed a craze for money and most importanly when Ryan played an important part in me.

It is just amazing that books can help one to go through lfe easier. No matter what my emotions are, the book store will be the place where I can go to heal my broken heart, the place to help me understand Ryan a little more, the place where I can get help to increase my net worth etc. Sometimes it is also a place I go to buy silly things - like beauty magazines and health magazines - things which I buy and don't read or things which is useless to me.

Whatever it is, the books in my house is getting higher and higher. Even Ryan has his shelves full of books which he will go and pick every night so we can share one before he sleeps.

Ahh ... the joy of reading.

No comments: