Sunday, May 4, 2008

25th April 2008

I cannot remember when Parents Teacher day was like when I was in school. I think it only happened during primary school and it was usually once a year when the teacher hands over your report card to your parents.

And I have always been the subject matter.

On 25th April, Ryan's school had a parents teacher day - after 4 months. It was a short talk between us and the teacher. It was also a pleasant one since I am pretty in tune with what Ryan was doing in school. We were shown a file which contained all of Ryan's work and it was good to see that Ryan is doing well.

I am so proud that he is adapting well despite being only 3 years old. His confidence in speaking to people has improved tremendously. And he is also not shy to stand up for himself. Now, I just need to make sure that he is well manered all the way.

No comments: