Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ryan got rid of his diaper!

On Sunday, Ryan went to bed with his diapers. While trying to sleep, he took off the diaper and then went to sleep. After an hour, he woke up screaming, he had wet himself and he was angry with himself. After calming him, we put the diaper back and he went to sleep.

On Monday night, we put the diaper on and he went to sleep. The next morning, I woke him up to find that the diaper was thrown out in the middle of the night. But the good thing was that, he was still dry!! Yay!

This morning, he again woke up without his diaper and he was still dry. Double yay!!

And now, he just slept (yes, I know, it is late, but technically, I cannot make him go to sleep, right?) without the diaper. I have to sneak up on him to do that. And I am wondering if he will wake up tomorrow morning without his diapers again.

If he does, that would mean, I can stop spending all those money on diapers, triple yay!!

No comments: