Sunday, October 11, 2009

I just realised today ...

...that Megan has now officially spent more time outside of me than inside of me.

Oh how fast 9 months has been! Sometimes it is kind of scary when time flies by so quickly. But I also think that it is because we are healthy and therefore, time passes by.

And now, we are in the last quarter of the year, time to quickly re-check our 2009 new year resolutions and then start thinking about 2010's ones.

I think I am rambling on here ... I am not even sure what my initial thoughts were on this post. Sunday's syndrome I think.

Also, did you notice I changed my background to this blog? Pretty huh?

Have a good week ahead!

4 comments:

Leona said...

Very nice and pretty lah.. your new blog template. I have been toying with the idea of changing mine too.. but always tak-jadi!

Busy Bee said...

Leona - You have no idea how long I have been wanting to change this and how long I took to decide on one! But anyway, it was a fun process.

fashionasia said...

my girl also 9months already...EDD was suppose to be 9th Jan too! but she came 3 days earlier. They grow up too fast if u ask me....

Busy Bee said...

fashionasia - Wow, our girls almost share the same birthday! I think the same too as you - they grow too fast!