Monday, October 5, 2009

Mooncake Festival celebration & my little girls sits!

This post was meant to be posted on 2nd October 2009 - it was the moon cake festival ... and it was also the day I saw Megan sitting on her own from the creeping position.

Unlike Ryan, Megan would actually push herself up to a Cleopetra position before she pushes herself up with one hand while supporting herself with the other. When she was able to sit fully, I clapped and cheered her and she was so proud of herself that she was smiling from ear to ear.

We also discovered that she was able to stand unsupported for quite a while. And you can see how happy she is with her progress as she cannot stop grinning. Both Ryan and myself were cheering and clapping her on and you can see the sheer joy on her face.

And the wonder of it all was that she was able to sit without any incident, did not fall nor slip. I am so proud of her and I am also grinning from ear to ear. In the midst of all the excitement, I forgot to capture a photo of it. Darn!

No comments: