Monday, January 15, 2007

Stages of motherhood

Something funny I read ...

First baby - If the pacifier falls on the floor, you boil off the germs.
Second baby - You squirt the dirty pacifier with juice from the baby's bottle.
Third baby - You wipe off the dirty pacifier on your shirt and pop it back into the baby's mouth.

Hmm ... I think this has some truth to it.
As it is now, after Ryan started to crawl, I have already begun to be more relaxed about him catching germs etc.

Lately, Ryan begun to stuff things in his mouth again after stopping that stance of his for some time now. But mummy dearest here didn't even bat an eye lid, believing that he will eventually grow out of it and not harm himself in any way.

Wow, wonder how I would be when I get to Baby No. 3, if it happens.

No comments: