Monday, December 8, 2008

I think my baby has engaged!

Technically, I am supposed to be in Week 34, 35, thereabouts. The last I checked, the baby has not engaged itself yet.

However, this morning, I had gone on another shopping spree again with hubby, parents, brother and Ryan. After 6 hours of shopping, I think the baby decided that the exercise was enough to put her into the engage mode.

I was walking and then I heard a "Click", rather loudly as I was also able to hear it. Then it struck me, I think the baby's head had gone into the deeper end of my uterus. I am quite sure of it and hubby was quite shocked that I could just continue walking and walking.

I would know about it by this Saturday when the gynae will give me another round of assessment about how far I am into this pregnancy.

Till then I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, found you here! :D Mmm...funny I didn't know you can actually hear the sound of baby engaging!

Busy Bee said...

Hehe ... "small" world

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulation to be a "mother"! If you're searching baby products for your baby, you can try http://www.mybaby.com.my/ ^^