Saturday, May 16, 2009

Age and sleep

Nowadays, I feel like my body is shutting down on me.

I used to be able to function with 4-5 hours of sleep a day. Now, with 6 hours also I feel tired.

2 days ago, while driving Ryan to school, I was overcome with this horrible need to sleep. I could barely keep my eyes open. When I reached the office car park, I decided to just nap for a while so that I don't feel so lethargic. It was 9.30am. The next time I open my eyes, it was 10.25am. Crap!

That night, I decided to sleep by 12 midnight. Turns out, I was still tired the next morning.

Arghh ... age is catching up. I cannot function now if I have a few late nights in a row. Better off the laptop now and hit the sack. I don't want to feel tired and crappy tomorrow.

2 comments:

wsl said...

wat! u slept in the office carpark for an hour?! mm sai jo ah?

haha..tke some multi vites la.

Busy Bee said...

hehe, i know. felt guilty the whole day!