Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yup, today I celebrate my 35th birthday. 35 years ago, I came to this world screaming and wailing. My mum still has nightmares about my cries. Apparently I was a difficult baby, something I still am I think ; )

This year marks my mid 30s year and I must say I am quite happy about it. As my mum said "Some people don't even get to live up to this age ..." and it's true. We should be thankful that we have past yet another year.

I am looking forward to this year to see what I can accomplish and how I can help shape and change lives. I am not talking about the population and world sorts of things, just how I can help my kids, hubby and the people surrounding me.

For now, I am thankful I have my health, parents, brother, Ryan, Megan, hubby and a bunch of friends who have gotten me to where I am. I am thankful that I wake up each day and I can see the sunshine, feel the rain, the heat, the anger, the happiness, the frustration and all the emotions that run through me, for this shows that I am alive and well.

Happy 35th birthday to me .... may this year be filled with good health, happiness and joy, and um ... hopefully more money too!!

6 comments:

Kiasu Mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you....

wsl said...

sang yat faii lok!

Jane said...

Happy Cow 1 :)

Cowie said...

Happy Happy Bday........hehe, I'm 1 yr and 1 day older than u.

Penny said...

Happy Birthday to you again and I hope you had a great romantic dinner up in that cooling hill :) Also, Happy Mother's Day!!

Busy Bee said...

Yay! Thanks for all the wishes. 35 and counting ...