Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day and I am happy to be celebrating this day for 4 years now. It has been a truly adventurous 4 years and I am looking forward for more to come.

Some people I talk to seems to think that being a mother is difficult while some would think that it is a piece of cake. I think it is a mixture of both, some good times, some bad but usually it is joyful.

I want to thank Ryan for making this possible for me. It was with his arrival did I finally understand how being a mother is like. Hearing about it from my own mum for 31 years somehow cannot match the actual experience. And with little Megan here, it doubles my joy of being a mum more than ever. No, not looking forward to trippling it though I sometimes feel that I am already there with my hubby.

I would also like to say thanks to my mum for being a great mum for all 35 years of my life. I know that no matter how much I complain now, my problems are in no comparison to hers. And for that, I am appreciative of her now more than ever.

To the other mothers out there, have a blast of a day. Remember to celebrate this day as a reminder to ourselves of having done a great job in bearing the kids and having them in our lives.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: