Thursday, June 11, 2009

Streamyx and their never ending problems

My house uses Streamyx. And I really dislike them. If other providers are there, I would just switch. I am looking forward to moving to my new place and hopefully connect to Maxis or Celcom, whichever is faster. On top of their already slow problems, I received this mail today.

Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) will be performing their network upgrading exercise from 11.00 pm, Friday, 12th June 2009 until 6.00 am, Saturday, 13th June 2009.

As a result, Streamyx customers nationwide may experience a disruption of service during the stipulated period.

Customers can call TM at 100 and select “Internet Services” or e-mail them at
help@tm.com.my for any Streamyx related problems.

For further information, please visit the announcement published at TM official website.

http://www.streamyx.com.my/whats_new/whats_new.php?id=article_20090605

I wonder if this upgrading exercise will improve our services. And I wonder if they have to pay each of their customers back if they have a downtime, will it help improve their services? Arghh!!!

3 comments:

Kiasu Mom said...

I am suffering the same here... sigh... we really should fight for rebate or refund whenever they have downtime.

Busy Bee said...

Agree, agree, agree. I really am very annoyed. Even Ryan said this "Mum! Why is it taking so long to load??"

Jys said...

slow is still ok lar.. my streamyx was down for like 2 weeks.....argggg..

ask them when can fix? their answers? Tak tau lar, Not sure lar..