Thursday, January 8, 2009

Books I read in 2008

In 2008, I have mentally commited to read at least one book a month, which makes 12 books a year. Closing the year, I am missing one complete book!

Below is the list of books I have completed:

1. Miracles of a Mother's Hug
2. Why Men Can Only Do One Thing at a Time & Women Never Stop Talking
3. The Best Laid Plans
4. Breaking the Good Mom Myth
5. Loving without spoiling and 100 other timeless tips for raising terrific kids
6. The Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffett & George Soros
7. The Richest Man in Babylon
8. Millionaire Next Door
9. Couplehood
10. Chicken Soup for the Romantic Soul
11. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow


I am actually quite happy with my list, seeing that before, I never really complete books. I just start and then think I can complete it, but usually end up not remembering where I have stopped! And it is amazing that I can read more with Ryan around than before.

This year, I am going to commit to reading 14 books, seeing that I have short of one last year and would like to up the quota by 1. A bit ambitious I think, seeing that I will be having an addition to the family, but then again .....

No comments: