Monday, January 26, 2009

Ouch!!! My tooth hurts!!

Well, today is officially the first day of the Lunar Calendar and I am excited about it although I am not celebrating it like any other year.

However, one thing that is bothering me is that MY TOOTH HURTS!!! Arghh!!! I am not sure if it is the old filling that has come off and it is giving me this pain, OR, it is a new cavity in my old filling. Either way, it is darn painful and I sure am not going to enjoy my food if every other bite gives me a pain more intense than child birth!!!

Man, what a way to start the year. Definitely reflect the current state of affaird - pain in the tooth!!!

3 comments:

Bobby Schaeffer said...

Ouch! Just reading through it made my own teeth hurt badly, even though there's nothing wrong with it. But you got it all patched up again afterwards, right?

Anonymous said...

It can get frustrating when there is a feast to celebrate and food to enjoy, when suddenly your tooth decides to hurt, thus ending your joyful mood. I hope the torture didn’t last long and that you went to the dentist immediately to take this “pain in the tooth” away.
-- Dr. Jairo Chavez
ra

Karen Perry said...

What a bad time to have a toothache. I hope that didn’t completely ruin the festive mood of the holiday for you. Did you visit your dentist to have it checked? I hope it’s nothing serious. Have a good day!

Karen Perry @ Brookside Dental Care