Wednesday, April 4, 2007

To yoga - finally!!

I must admit that I am one of the laziest person on earth, I am - exercise wise that is!
I joined the gym last year and managed to burnt my money away as I did not even bother to attend the classes much nor go for any sort of exercise.
The few times I went there, I did not stay for more than an hour, so it is safe to say that the money was indeed "well spent".

This year, I have decided to discontinue my gym membership and was wondering if I should join the yoga classes in the company.

After 3 months of debating, I am proud to say that I will be starting my first yoga class this Friday.
And I will be joining it with my colleagues who have been bugging me about it.

Now, let's hope that this will pull through and at least sustain it for a quarter, yeah I know, I am such a hopeless person - exercise that is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ka yau !