Saturday, August 2, 2008

My spending spree

Yesterday was the first day of a 3-day special in Isetan.
And I could not resist going back there despite my visit during lunch.

It always begins with a catalogue arriving at your door step. And then you browse through and then you decide ... nothing to buy la.
But then you also remember the dates and you do not throw away the catalogue.
And so, the card swiping begins.

I actually was looking forward to the card swiping yesterday. It has been a long time since I felt so enrgetic that I can take on the challenge of walking and walking with my bump along. The pregnancy has left me feeling rather lethargic, but yesterday was great.

I ended up with bottles for Ryan and the baby, a pair of shoes for Ryan, groceries, casual maternity for me, some new gym clothes (the old ones could not fit me anymore), toys for Ryan, diapers and milk powder.

Poor hubby was not on my list. But I think he will not mind la, I'll just make up for it by giving him good food : )

And now, I still lack a pair of shoes for myself, the ones I have are too high to support me anymore.

No comments: