Thursday, December 25, 2008

What my little boy wants for Christmas

Last week, my parents brought Ryan to the church for a Christmas party. Initially, he was reluctant to go because he did not want to go without me (I was too big and the weather was too hot for me). And so he said “I already have one Christmas party in school, I don’t want another one.”

Just now, I was putting him to bed and said that he needs to sleep early because Santa will only come when he is asleep. His remark? “I already have one Santa from school and he already gave me a present, I don’t need another present.”

I am pretty proud with him right now. I am glad he is not greedy, well, at least not at this point in time.

And oh yes, he did go to the party eventually and he did enjoy himself. And I did get him a Christmas present and it will sit under the tree tomorrow greeting him in the morning.

And what does he really want for Christmas? His sister!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: