Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How I bruised my right eye socket

Megan has this brilliant way of making me wear out easily - by insisting that she sleeps on my chest, when she feels like it.

Thing is that, she does not go to sleep quietly, she will actually plopped herself on my chest and then she will look up and then plop herself on me again, and again, and again, till she sleeps.

Tonight, this sweet action turned slightly awry, instead of plopping herself on my chest, she landed on my right eye socket. And I am sure her little head ached, cause she was screaming for a while.

I am sure my eye will feel pain tomorrow. This is the second time that it had happened on my same eye ... and the first time that it did happened, I had no idea how till I felt pain some days later!

Have you had any part of your body bruised while taking care of your kids?

2 comments: