Monday, January 4, 2010

First day at school 2010

Today is first day of school for Ryan in his 5 year old class. What an exciting time!

We had tried to be early and aimed to be in school by 8.30am. However, we only left the house at 8.30am. Hubby had sent Megan to baby sitter while I took Ryan. Hubby was to have come straight from the baby sitter to Ryan's school.

We arrived at the school in good time and were waiting in the car for hubby to come. One thing that truly touched me on this day is that hubby came despite his busy schedule and all he had to do was to send Ryan up to his class, said a round of bye-bye and then leave. For a brief 5 minutes, hubby battled the morning traffic and busy schedule and turned up to bring his bag and hold his hands.

Isn't it good? I took the whole day and later went to fetch Ryan. He was truly delighted to see me, as I am to see him.

The teacher said that the whole day was good for Ryan and it was a bliss for everyone.

Ahhhh ... so big boy my Ryan is now ...

No comments: