Tuesday, October 19, 2010

5 months on ...

Time flew by really quickly when you are healthy and happy.

It has been more than 5 months since we shifted to the new house. Ryan is still asking if the house is still considered new. He can still remember the condo which we have stayed in for about 8 years.

Megan is oblivious to the whole thing. She cannot remember the condo and I don't think she cares. She just wants to be around us.

Me, I am feeling happy, although I can do with escalators in the house. I really can use it. But I shall not complain. I got what I wanted.

Hubby ... is adjusting well. He says it does not make sense to go out when the house is so cozy. I think he is secretly happy that we moved, despite earlier objections.

1 comment:

House of Ophelia, Kamtun said...

Hi Busy Bee loved yr posting and you are right, when one is happy time simply flies by. Enjoy motherhood, as children are God's gift to us, as with the blink of an eye, yr kids have grown up though I must say every stage of motherhood brings a different kind of joy; from a baby, when they are schooling, till when its time for them to get married and before you know it, you will be a grandmother and look forward to visits by your grandchildren. God bless.