Monday, January 15, 2007

Parking blues

Parking during work has never been a problem for me.

In Mid Valley, parking was easy and cheap.

In my last company, parking was provided.

Now, parking is not provided and some more have to queue to get the season's parking (which can last several months). Not only that, I have to come really early to get a car park at the open space next to the building and it is RM5 per day, not so bad actually.

However, this morning's traffic was bad and I was a little late to the car park. It was full, so I proceeded to the parking area next to the LRT, which is like 50 steps away and was charged bloody RM10!!! Arghh!!!

Another alternative is the LRT, which I am seriously considering since it was not so bad after all.

And oh ya, parking privileges should be a KEY consideration point while switching jobs, they are so often taken for granted.

No comments: