Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Settling in

Before joinning the new company, I always wondered if I was going to be able to cope with the work environment changes and the new schedules.

Well, after about 3 weeks, I think I am able to say that I am getting the hang of it.
Although I get off work later than I used to, I am still able to enjoy home cook food, to fetch Ryan at a reasonable hour as well as able to handle the limited housework I do. The only thing now is that I cannot catch a quick nap before I go fetch Ryan.

I also find myself more organized and able to better plan especially dinner and grocery shopping. I now usually cook in the weekends and then reheat when I reach home. Vegetables are pre-washed the night before and stored in a Tupperware so that the washing part is eliminated.

And now that Ryan is a bit older, he is able to let me cook a while before he comes to me for a little cuddle. He is still clingy but he is also more tolerant now. After all the cooking, we will take a shower before settling for some milk milk.

Looking forward to it tonight.

No comments: