Monday, March 9, 2009

Me going back to work

After about 3 months away from work, I am finally going back tomorrow.

How do I feel? Mostly mixed feelings. On one hand, I am looking forward to going back to work - mostly for the adult conversations as well as having friends around. However, on the other hand, I am starting to miss both my babies.

Even though Ryan is older, I will miss his mischief as well as his sharp toungue although these are things that drive me nuts. I will definitely miss Megan's cheeky smile when I feed her as well as when I change her. And who can forget the nappies changing routine coupled with the feedings and bathing and screaming!!

However, after all said and done, work remains something I want to pursue and reality dictates that this is a neccesity. I know I will miss my babies tomorrow, so today I will give them extra kisses and hugs ; ) so long maternity leave ....

No comments: