Sunday, July 19, 2009

Megan gets into the pool!

Megan turned 6 months last week but I waited another week before I brought her into the pool since technically, she was about a week early.

A friend had bought her a set of bikini and it was in bright orange. When I first looked at it, I was picturing it in my mind, hmm ... must be pretty.

When we brought her to the pool, I was half anticipating that she would be shocked and wail, but nothing like that happened. She actually took it quite well. She even kicked around and was able to move herself a bit.
All through the some 30 minutes we were at the pool, she was happily smiling and playing. Ryan had a field time when he found out that she was going to be able to go to the pool with him. It was quite a treat for him.
When they both came back up, they were so tired that they dropped to sleep almost immediately and Megan slept for a good 1 hour - something she has not done for me before!

No comments: