Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My 6 month old Megan

This is Megan in January 2009. She looked very much like her big brother.

Here she is in February at the doctor's clinic for one of her many injections during her first year. She has not cried once so far. My brave little darling.

In the month of March, her first time to Atria, Damansara Jaya. She lost her ladybird hand rattle there. I have been trying to replace it ever since. Anyone knows where I can get a ladybird hand rattle from Goldbug? Apparently it is a hit seller.

In the month of April, she discovered that a vertical view of the world is a whole lot more interesting! Great thing this Bumbo seat is!

My 35th birthday in May is celebrated with my family, this year with little Megan joinning in.
This year's Father's Day in June also marked Megan's first time to the beach. It was very hot for her though.
Her latest feat on the walker marks her completing her 6 months of life and going into it strongly.

No comments: