Friday, December 8, 2006

Christmas presents

MixFM asked this morning ...
What can you buy for under RM20?
And the golden question - what would the recipient think of you when you give them a gift for under RM20?

Hmm ... for the last 2-3 years, I have been giving out Christmas presents to close friends, family and certain colleagues. And every year, without fail, this has caused quite a dent to my pockets.
Now, I am not saying that I always give expensive gifts. Rather, small amounts on their own when added up together will certainly be quite a size!!

Christmas shopping begins very early for me cause I take a lot of time hunting for nice things that people will normally like. So far, I have not heard a complaint against my gifts.

Folks, it's the time of the year again when lists are drawn up and money is drawn out. But in the end, it is the smile of joy that really matters, not to mention the growth spurt in the economy too!

Have a great Christmas shopping folks!

No comments: