Friday, February 6, 2009

4 weeks now ...

Today marks the fourth Friday from which Megan was born.
And it also means that my confinement will end in another day - hooray!!

This week has been better for me although I am bored to death because I have nobody to talk to. Megan has also been showing signs of being more matured, one of which includes having a louder voice when screaming and crying.

As we prepare the full moon celebration, I reflect once more on the day that she was born. It really seems like it was just yesterday that it happened.

Ryan is loving his sister more and more each day and he is learning to be more gentle towards his sister.

I am really looking forward to the end of this confinement thingy in 1 day's time. I really need to get out of the house without being frowned upon.

No comments: