Monday, February 9, 2009

Megan's full moon

This is going to be a short post to mention that my baby has celebrated her full moon.

We had a small a-do at home with red eggs, ang ku kuih and ginger. We had the traditional flower bath and cutting of hair. She was a darling all through this and was even happy enough to put on her new pink dress.

We also had a small prayer session at MIL's house followed by lunch. Before the lunch, Megan had her feeding session in the car and that is when she did a big big poop and it was all over her new dress as well as on me!!!

After lunch we came back home. I changed and headed out to an evening with my girlfriends. I had thought that Megan would be alright with my mum, but then she was actually crying her lungs out and refused to be put down!!! However, as soon as I came home, she stopped crying and went to sleep!!! So much for my night out.

I had also arranged for Ryan to go to the movies with his dad and my dad. Sort of like a guys' night out. They went to watch Bedtime Stories. Again, the guys did not give much details except for "Okay", "Not bad" .... but I think it is a good way for Ryan to bond with the father.

So fast, one month already ...

2 comments:

Kiasu Mom said...

You survived the confinement hehehe. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Megan's full moon!