Monday, February 16, 2009

My maternity clothes

I started to clear my maternity clothes just now. Although I know that I do not want another baby, somehow, taking them down and knowing that I will not wear them again gave me a sad feeling.

They bring back good memories about how I successfully carried my 2 babies. I was feeling very gung-ho about just packing them and giving it away. Now, I think I will hold on to it for a while.

With Ryan, the clothes were more cotton like and resembled the typical maternity dresses. A-cut, knee length, good air flow etc. With Megan, I wanted my clothes to be more clingy - I saw some of the clothes in the UK and Australian Parenting magazine and thought they were really nice and less ah-soh. So, I bought them!

Here they are now, all hanging and nice ... it's really hard to take them down. Any suggestions on what I should do with them?

No comments: